The warning signs that your brand is losing focus
Do you know the 7 warning signs that your brand is losing focus?
- You’re diversifying to try and bring in revenue.
- Your products are out of date.
- Your market share and/or your margins are slipping.
- You’ve got lots of different messages in the market.
- You’re always holding promotions or sales.
- Your investors are holding you hostage.
- You’ve over-committed to one course of action.
Mark DiSomma at BrandStrategyInsider wrote a great piece this week outlining these warning signs AND what to do about them: