Hiring: Front End Web & WordPress Developer (Freelance)
Are you a developer looking for some additional agency work? We, a small creative agency, are looking for a front end developer who can work with our creative team. We are a team of experienced designers and writers who want to work with a likeminded soul to bring the best of our clients to life for consumers. This is not a full-time job, but an opportunity to add another client to your repertoire or take on freelance work outside your FT job. Our team is located around the world, literally, but we prefer to work with someone in UTC-3 through UTC-8 for scheduling purposes.
What can you do?
- Develop a WordPress theme from scratch or customize/edit an existing theme
- Think responsive-first and ensure that anything you do can work across all common devices
- Code and design with the user in mind to ensure that any project you work on is optimized for the end user to easily read, navigate and understand
- Troubleshoot an existing site to diagnose and fix issues
- Work and communicate well with a team of designers and other developers
- Manage your time to make agreed upon deadlines
Who are we?
A global creative team with fantastic clients that do good and make good things. We are brand experts, design ninjas and partners for all our clients’ marketing needs. We develop and deliver solutions that strategically drive business growth for brands. Want to work with us? Send Liz an email and tell us why you’re a good fit.